Most Anticipated Movies for 2019

I love nothing more than climbing into bed of an evening, laptop resting on my thighs with a nice cup of tea and something to snack on. I basically love binge-watching Netflix and Amazon Prime movies and tv series, so as you could imagine, I have pretty much watched my fair share of content these subscription services have.
But I also love going to the cinema and 2019 has some great new movies coming out that I am dying to watch.

Here are my list of most anticipated movies and their release dates if I can find them! Let me know what you're excited to watch this year!

FIVE FEET APART
14th March

I am so excited for this because well, I love Cole Sprouse and I really like the premise of this story! I get the feeling this is going to be a new The Fault in Our Stars type of movie and I am sooo down for it.



WHERE'D YOU GO, BERNADETTE
22nd March

I have been recommended this book millions of times and it's been on my reading list for ages. I do want to get round to reading the book before seeing this film but I am not sure how realistic this is!



TEEN SPIRIT
5th April

I really love singing movies - I don't know why because I can't sing at all. I'm not sure how successful this film will be, I have conflicting thoughts but I will give it a watch.


AFTER 
12th April

I haven't read the books - and I want to because I always say I want to support fellow Wattpaders. I feel like the reason I hadn't in the first place was because I was turned off that it was originally a Harry Styles fan fiction and I am not an overly obsessive One Direction fan. I do think Anna's work is good and I am looking forward to watching the film. My only dilemma is the trailer looks like a teen version of Fifty Shades of Grey.



THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR
17th May

I bloody love this book! I have been buzzing since the movie adaption was released and I can't wait to watch this film when it comes out. You better believe I'll be front row of the cinema, sipping on my Tango Ice Blast and crying at how amazing this film is going to be.




ALADDIN
24th May

Who doesn't love Disney - and if you don't, who are you?? Aladdin is actually one of my favourite Disney movies and I am b u z z i n g for this release.




TOY STORY 4
21st June

Doesn't this movie just bring back everyone's childhood? I love Toy Story, and yes I will be taking my younger brother and sister to see it even though I am secretly desperate to see it myself!




THE LION KING
19th July

I feel like this is the comeback of all these amazing childhood movies I grew up watching. I am so down for this it's a joke. I love who they have cast and I can't wait to see it on the screen!



IT CHAPTER TWO
6th September

My mum and I secretly love this movie and although I haven't watched the original, I really like how the first one turned out. I don't like clowns, don't get me wrong, but I enjoyed the film.

(No trailer)


CHAOS WALKING
TBC

I have recently finished Patrick Ness' book based on this movie and whilst I didn't love the book, I am keen to see the movie adaption because I find I enjoy them better.

ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES
TBC

I lovedddd this book. It is one of my all time favourites and I wish they would release some more info about this movie because I am desperate to see it. Oh and I think they cast the characters perfectly for their roles!


Let me know if you're looking forward to any of these,




Comments