TV Shows I am Lovin'


So I would start this off by saying that if you want to know how I spend the majority of my free time, it’s by writing – but usually, this consists of watching something in the background or getting distracted by some heartfelt or scary moment. I have to rip my eyes away from the word document and flick screens to whatever show I have on. I’ve always been one of these people in general who has to have some kind of background noise (even when I’m sleeping) and that doesn’t stop whilst I’m writing. Sometimes it’s music, especially if I am out and about and pretending to be one of those super cool indie writers in aesthetically-pleasing coffee shops, but most of the time it is me, in my bedroom, watching whatever show I am obsessed with.
I thought it was only fitting to give you a rundown of the shows I am literally obsessed with at the moment.


New Amsterdam
This show is a brand new fave, and after binge-watching the first season on Amazon Prime, I’m quite literally hooked. I have always loved medical drama shows, but this show is something different from the usual. I can really relate to the characters and there is a sense of belonging whilst watching the show – if that makes sense at all. Oh, and Dr Max Goodwin isn’t bad to look at either.
Trust me, it’s a good show to make your heart swell, I definitely recommend.




Manifest
So, I saw the trailer of this show floating around Twitter a few months ago and I said to myself this is a show I have to watch. I kind of forgot about it – as you do – until I saw someone else mention it and I remembered to give it a watch. Welllll, let me tell you, it’s probably one of the most interesting shows I have watched in a long time. The characters are diverse, and the storyline is incredibly imaginative. There’s a sense of mystery in every episode and this is a show I can’t sit and scroll on my phone too.





Legacies
Oh, my baby. I have been a massive fan of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals since the beginning of time and of course, I would watch the spin off. I love the characters – my darling Alaric is back – and I think it’s great to see the Salvatore mansion being used for some good. I think their new cast is interesting – some characters I definitely like more than others and can’t help but feel some are entirely irrelevant – but it has the same sense of enjoyment and love I had for both of the other shows. I just love Mystic Falls, who else agrees?



If you want some more TV show recommendations, then head over to my Twitter page because I am always tweeting about what I’m watching! For now, I hope you’re all having an amazing day. 😊

Comments